Identity invites students to uncover what “identity” means on an individual level, in order to illuminate personal bias and examine how that informs their connection with the world around them.invites students to clarify their personal value system by interpreting the value of humans and reflecting on the personal value of humans in their life.
An all-in-one purchase and keepsake
The Connect Collection includes:
- 10 self-illustrated books
- 10 important life lessons
- Links to emotional and physical workouts for the whole family to try
- Downloadable discussion topics for dinnertime chatter
- Downloadable activities that help readers connect to their favorite characters